Session #6: Postmodern Tourism & Existential Authenticity II
10 August 2011, Wednesday, PM
1. Miranda Cornelisse (NHTV University of Applied Sciences Breda, The Netherlands):
"Authentic tourist experiences in Vicos Peru"
2. Sheng Zhong (Wuhan University, China):
"Sacred journey: Pilgrim tourism experience in Tibet"
3. Jan te Kloeze (The Netherlands):
"Tourism and religion: A hostile relationship?"
4. Shalini Singh (Brock University, Canada) and M. Das (Mount Saint Vincent University, Canada):
"Shangri-La amidst anomie: Case of the Buddhist WHS of Bodhgaya"
5. Ming-Feng Huang and Carl Cater (University of Wales, UK):
"Perspective of specialization in mountain hiking in Taiwan: The view from the top"
Return to Schedule